The cylinders store steel bottles of high-pressure oxygen, gas, petroleum liquefied gas, etc. The safe storage and transportation of cylinders are generally filled with permanent gases, liquefied gases or mixed gases. Let me introduce the reason for the explosion of the cylinder.
1. Due to the use of sunlight, open flame and heat radiation, the gas in the bottle is heated and the pressure increases sharply until it exceeds the strength of the material of the cylinder, causing permanent deformation or even explosion of the cylinder.
2. Because the bottle cap is not in the handling, the hand-held bottle valve is lifted, or the impact is hit, the thread on the bottle neck or the valve body is damaged, and the bottle valve may be washed out of the bottleneck by the pressure inside the bottle.
3. Explosion can also occur in a cold state due to an explosion that crashes or hits a hard object during handling or storage.
4. The accessory or bottle valve of the oxygen cylinder is stained by grease, and the oil finger is rapidly oxidized and burned.
5. The structure, process and materials of the manufactured cylinders do not meet the safety requirements, resulting in insufficient cylinder strength and explosion.
6. Oxygen cylinders or combustible or explosive gas cylinders, which are not strictly cleaned after being identified or identified, and which have produced a mixed gas of combustion and explosion, causing an explosion.
7. The technical inspection was not carried out according to the cycle, and the explosion occurred due to the thinning of the bottle wall and the crack.
8, overfilling. In particular, the liquefied gas is not filled as required, and the pressure is rapidly increased after being heated or subjected to shock during transportation.
9, filling speed is too fast. Airflow friction causes excessive heat and burns and explodes.
10, flammable gas cylinders deflation speed is too fast, the valve is prone to static sparks, causing combustion and explosion.
11. The inflation air source pressure exceeds the maximum allowable pressure of the cylinder, and the cylinder is overpressured and exploded without the decompression device or the decompression device failing.
12. In the liquid chlorine cylinder, it is brought into water or other liquid medium. After filling the liquid chlorine, synthesizing hypochlorous acid or hydrochloric acid, causing high temperature to cause explosion.
The above is the reason for the explosion of the cylinder we introduced, so we must store it well, especially during the handling process, and try to avoid this.