We all know that propane cylinders refer to various kinds of packaging containers that are reserved for packaging enterprise products. They cannot be used as fixed assets for various labor materials such as barrels, boxes, bottles, altars, bags, tools, and management due to low value and loss. Tools, glassware, etc. So what do you have to know about users?
1. Liquefied gas cylinders with product certification must be used. It is strictly forbidden to use cylinders that have not been inspected. For civil gas cylinders, the first three inspection cycles are 4 years from the date of production, and the fourth is 3 years. Cylinders with a service life of more than 15 years shall not be inspected and shall be disposed of according to law and destroyed according to law.
2. Master the correct use of the switch to prevent the switch on the cooker and the cylinder from damaging the air leak. At the same time, always pay attention to and educate the child not to play with the switch to prevent fire or other accidents. The liquefied gas cylinder angle valve is clockwise open. The hour hand is off, don't make a mistake.
3. The cylinder must be used upright. It is strictly prohibited to use it horizontally or vertically. The distance between the cylinder and the gas appliance should be no less than 0.5m. The length of the hose between the cylinder and the cooker should not exceed 2m, and it must not be in the same time as other open flames. Room use.
4. After the cylinder is used, the angle valve or the gas supply pipeline valve should be closed, and then the stove switch should be closed to prevent tempering and detonation.
5. The user should not flip the gas in the bottle to other bottles by himself. It is forbidden to dispose of the residual liquid in the bottle by himself. Otherwise, the open fire will cause burning or explosion immediately.
6. The cylinder is strictly prohibited to be placed in a closed low cabinet. The air at the bottom of the cylinder should be circulated. If the cylinder is leaked during use, the valve should be closed immediately and the doors and windows should be opened for ventilation.
The above is the user's instructions for use of propane cylinders. It stores relatively dangerous gases, so be sure to use them according to the specifications when using them. Pay attention to the use methods to avoid unnecessary danger.