The use of compressed gas cylinders has emerged in many fields. Basically in life, the use of cylinders is also indispensable. In its use, there are certain security risks, but as long as we pay more attention when using it. So, what do we need to pay attention to for the safe use of cylinders?
1. Compressed gas cylinders should be used upright and must be fixed by frame or fence.
2. Compressed gas cylinders should be kept away from heat sources and fires, placed in a cool and cool place, protected from sunlight, and subjected to heat; flammable gas cylinders must be stored separately from oxygen cylinders; no explosive materials should be piled up around, and explosive gases are strictly prohibited from contacting the fire.
3. it is forbidden to move and knock the cylinder at will, and it should be handled lightly when allowed to move.
4. When using, pay attention to check the airtightness of the cylinder and the connecting gas path to ensure that the gas does not leak. When using the gas in the cylinder, use a pressure reducing valve (barometer). Barometers for various gases must not be mixed to prevent explosions.
5. After use, close the valve as required, and the main valve should be tightened and not leaked. Develop the habit of checking cylinders when leaving the lab.
6. Do not use up all the gas in the cylinder. Be sure to keep the residual pressure above 0.05MPa (pressure gauge pressure). A flammable gas such as acetylene should have a residual 0.2-0.3 MPa.
7. In order to avoid the confusion of various gases, use the wrong gas. Usually, paint a specific color on the outside of the cylinder to distinguish it, and write the name of the gas in the bottle on the bottle.
8. Never put oil or other flammable organic matter on the cylinder (especially the valve and pressure reducing valve). Also, do not block with cotton, hemp, etc., to prevent accidents caused by burning.
9. each cylinder cylinder must be tested according to national regulations. In the process of use, it is necessary to pay attention to the inspection of the shape of the cylinder. If it is found that there is significant erosion or other major damage, it should be suspended and reported early.